Model is wearing size 110/116, and is 116 cm tall.
This shorter take on best-seller TIGER EYE is a true winter essential. This short puffer jacket has a classic cut, super warm biodegradable filling and ribbed cuffs. In other words: a real wardrobe staple.
DuPont™ Sorona® filing is biodegradable, very warm and can be washed without losing shape. Animals are neither used for this filling, which contains solely sustainable fibre’s found in nature. Making it an eco-conscious option as well as technical.
All seams have been hermetically taped so no water can penetrate the garment.
This breathable material has a waterproof coating up to 8000mm column pressure to endure heavy rainfall. An extra durable Bionic finish® water repellent has been applied so that water simply glides off the material. Please note that the finish has to be maintained once in while with our eco-based water repellent finish + wash by Organotex to maintain full effectiveness. Both available in our shop.
- Waterproof rating: heavy rainfall
- 8000mm column pressure
- Taped seams
- High performance material Dense Micro Twill
- Biodegradable insulation by DuPont™ Sorona®
- DWR Bionic finish® Eco; the deep water-repellent component used is based on a fluorine free recipe
- Invisible magnetic closures at front
- Zipper underneath the front placket
- extra zippers in front pockets
- Ribbed inner cuffs
- Two welted side pockets
- Penguin chest logo patch
- fine elastic in bottom hem
- Reflective safety strip in the small pocket at back of garment
- All our garments are BPA + AZO free and certified with all child safety regulations
- No animals are used for these products
For deliveries within The Netherlands we charge €6,00 (regardless of the quantity ordered. We have FREE SHIPPING for orders above 150,-. Deliveries outside The Netherlands will be charged according to the region.
Europe 1: 7,50 - FREE shipping above €150,
Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg
Europe 2: €9,50
Austria, Czechia, France, Poland
Europe 3: €12,00
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Vatican City
Europe 4: €18,50
Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia, Monaco, Portugal, Sweden
Europe 5: €26,00
Switzerland, United Kingdom
Rest of the world: €60.00
Additional import duties will be added for shipments outside the EU, costs vary per country.
Please check your local customs regulations for price indication.
How to find the right size? All our garments are based on EU standard sizing. As age and size can differ across countries, we advise you to measure the height of your kid to find out the correct size. Click here for two examples.