Hey baby, stay extra happy and comfy in our new lightweight quilted jacket specially for the small ones. This cute little number has an easy hood and super soft faux fur lining, perfect for keeping your tiny family member snuggled up and safe from the elements. The fun is out there!
All seams have been hermetically taped so no water can penetrate the seams.
This breathable material has a water repellent finish to endure medium rainfall. An extra durable Bionic finishÒ water repellent has been applied so that water simply glides off the material. Please note that the finish has to be maintained once in while with our eco-based water repellent finish + wash by Organotex to maintain full effectiveness.
- Water repellent
- Taped seams
- DWR Bionic finish®Eco; the deep water-repellent component used is based on a fluorine free recipe
- High performance material: Lightweight Bonded
- Quilted jacket for babies and toddlers
- Front zipper concealed behind placket
- Elasticated binding at hood, cuffs and hem
- Super soft faux fur lining in body and hood
- Two welted pockets
- All our garments are BPA + AZO free and certified with all child safety regulations
- No animals are used for these products
For deliveries within The Netherlands we charge 3,95 (regardless of the quantity ordered. We have FREE SHIPPING for orders above 150,-. Deliveries outside The Netherlands will be charged according to the region.
Europe 1: 4,95, FREE shipping above 150,-
Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg
Europe 2: €6,95
Europe 3: €9,95
Andorra, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Turkey, Vatican City, United Kingdom
Rest of the world: €18.50
Additional import duties will be added for shipments outside the EU, costs vary per
country. Please check your local customs regulations for price indication.
How to find the right size? All our garments are based on EU standard sizing. As age and size can differ across countries, we advise you to measure the height of your kid to find out the correct size. Click here for two examples.