January has almost ended. The first month of the new year, and it’s all about new opportunities right?! Have you embarked on any exciting adventures yet or started a cool new hobby?? Well it’s never too late to get the best out of yourself and find new things to do!! YEAH!!
We humans always have had hobbies to keep ourselves busy, things we like to do on our own or with the family. Hobbies can be seen as easy daily stuff like cooking or gardening but can also be a bit more wild. Like swimming with sharks… EEEK! There are hundreds of hobbies that people do all around the world. At GOSOAKY we are very much into puddle breakdancing.
Not only humans but also animals have hobbies. Silas, our designers cat for instance is really into ping pong balls. But he still has to get better at holding the ping pong bat. Keep up the good work Silas!
So we decided to give you guys a little push in the fun direction and have dedicated this blog to (crazy) hobbies for you and the whole family to try out! Every family has their own style and favourite things to do. What does your family like to get up to?
If you are out of fresh inspiration we have come up with some new hobbies to try out!
THE PLAYFUL PENQUINS / ALWAYS BRIGHT EYED AND BUSHY TAILED
- Family Disco Yoga – shake that booty!
- Get a big plastic sheet add a layer of water and soap and slide on your belly like a penguin
- Go outside with your GOSOAKY when it rains, who can find the ultimate puddle? Then jump in it!
THE ARTY ALBATROSSES / BECAUSE BEAKS ARE THE NEW BLACK
- Why not make a family graffiti painting on one of the walls in your house? And don’t forget to work together!
- Make a portrait (painting) together with the family. BUT instead of using a brush you use your hands and toes!
- Go to an art performance that completely new for you and the family. Ever seen a mime show? We haven’t, but let’s go!
THE FOODIE FERRETS / WILL DO ANYTHING AS LONG AS FOOD IS INVOLVED
- Why always start the day the same way, what about dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner?!
- Like wedding cake? Why not make a family cake! Everyone get’s to choose 1 ingredient :D
- Create a whole dinner in one colour. Like purple!
THE CRAZY CAMELS / NEVER A DULL MOMENT
- Unleash your inner-detective and try out an escape room! (there are fun ones suitable for kids too :)
- Create a family band and use pot’s and pans and anything else you can find in de kitchen as instruments!
- Become letters from the alphabet, by using your own bodies! Don’t forget to take a picture :D